2011-05-27

Weather, The Garden, and planting plans

Hello gardeners,

Some of you are new to gardening (or returning after a time away from the activity) and are feeling a bit nervous about putting in your first garden (ever or in ages).  Not to worry, part of the fun of gardening is continuing to learn from other gardeners!  HOWEVER, because I have been gardening and have been approached by some of you for help, I am willing to make myself available as I can to coach any of you.

I just reviewed the weather forecast and it is looking like we might have a bit of a break in the weather come Sunday -- although it looks like rain will be returning mid-week.

If we allow Sunday & Monday for letting the garden plots to dry out a bit, then I could be available at the Garden on Tuesday (May 31), 10-noon and  1-3pm (or to whenever up to 4:30pm) to coach those people who want some coaching.

Please let me know by private email response (jacolm@uleth.ca) if you will be in the Garden on Tuesday (AM or PM) and would like me to be available to coach.

Thanks everyone and happy gardening!
Leona Jacobs
(CRCGA Director)

No comments:

Post a Comment